Re-use of any of our Content for any purpose other than your own personal and non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. You may not modify, transcode, adapt, publish, transmit, remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, add a wrapper comprised of any combination of header, footer, sidebars, navigation, or advertising; or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may not upload, post, reproduce or distribute content protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner. The materials from our site are available for personal, informational and noncommercial uses only. Permission to use Engagelogic Content is granted on a case-by-case basis. We welcome requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“WINKSITE”, "ONE WORLD. NO BORDERS.", "LOVE THE MOBILE WEB", "YOUR LIFE. YOUR FRIENDS. YOUR WORLD.", "THE MOBILE SITE BUILDER", "MSTOREFRONT", "THE MOBILE SITE BUILDER", "WIRELESS INK" and the Winksite logo are trademarks of Engagelogic Corp., that may be registered in certain jurisdictions. Other trademarks displayed on the Winksite Service (as defined in the Terms of Service) are trademarks of their respective owners.
Trademarks identify Winksite products and services. You may make fair use of our trademarks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referring to our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Other uses require our written permission. Please make such requests by e-mail to email@example.com.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may never use our trademarks in the following ways:
- In a non-Winksite product name or publication title.
- In, as, or as part of your own trademarks.
- To identify products or services that are not Winksite's.
- To cause confusion.
- To suggest inaccurately that we sponsor, endorse, or are otherwise connected with your activities, products, or services.
- To disparage Winksite.
- In any other manner that Winksite or its users find offensive.
When you use our trademarks, please include the following attribution:
“WINKSITE”, "ONE WORLD. NO BORDERS.", "LOVE THE MOBILE WEB", "YOUR LIFE. YOUR FRIENDS. YOUR WORLD.", "WIRELESS INK" and the Winksite logo are registered trademarks of Engagelogic Corp. in the United States.
Except as noted above, you may not use, copy, or redistribute Winksite logos without written or electronic permission from Engagelogic. If you do not have a pre-existing agreement with Engagelogic, you may request permission for logo use, but such permission is granted only infrequently. Send your request for permission to use a Winksite logo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a description of your company, why and how you want to use it, and a mock-up showing the proposed use.
Winksite claims no responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information accessed or linked to through use of its service. In addition, we encourage users to determine what restrictions the authors and providers of linked-to web sites have placed upon use of the information contained in those web sites, and to abide by all restrictions placed on that information by the information authors and providers.
You may elect to download third-party software that we may link to or index, but please remember that Winksite does not create, endorse, or sponsor that software. If you download any third-party materials that we index or link to, you do so completely at your own risk. If you plan to download any software, please be sure to read the copyright and licensing information first.
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Winksite respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Winksite may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Engagelogic's Copyright contact with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Please contact Engagelogic's Copyright contact for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement as follows:
c/o Engagelogic Corporation
P.O. Box 265
East Islip NY 11730-0621
This contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site.
Last Updated: June 14, 2023